Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16 in San Antonio history...

1930
"What Has Been Done and What Will Be Done at Randolph Field" is the topic of address for Capt. Arthur W. Parker, construction quartermaster, for Kiwanis Club members.

1950
Loss from a fire that destroyed a great portion of the Olmos Dinner Club last Saturday night has been set at $329,000 by the fire department.

1970
A new chapel memorial has been dedicated at Randolph AFB in honor of Col. E. G. Berry, Jr. who was fatally injured in an aircraft accident last Aug. 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment