The cornerstone is laid for City Hall in Military Plaza (Plaza de Armas.)
The people of San Antonio have been asked to assist Southern Department headquarters to find a new name for Camp Funston, since a camp in Kansas already has that name. [The name would be changed to Camp Stanley on September 18, 1917. - Ed.]
The city council was meeting today to consider demands from striking garbage pick-up men and drivers for a dollar-a-day increase.
San Antonio's newest shopping center, The Shops at La Cantera, at 1604 and La Cantera Drive, opens today.
TAKE A LOOK AT US
1 month ago