Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24 in San Antonio history...

1895
A new bell for Madison Square Presbyterian Church was formally dedicated in ceremonies at the parsonage.

1906
An independent line may soon provide San Antonio with long distance telephone service from points in East Texas.

1956
Plans for a convention hall and civic center at La Villita were unveiled today by V. H. Braunig, City Public Service Board manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment